Thursday, August 7, 2014

Mini haul/surprise beauty steals!

~purchased by me~


So I had a mad craving for some chè đậu trắng (a vietnamese rice pudding with black eyed peas) and since I live quite a ways from chinatown (It's actually vietnamese so...viet town?) I had to make it on my own. No problem; it's easy to make! I just had to go to my local vietnamese grocery store about 15 minutes from my house to get the ingredients. So I get dressed and head up there only to find!! randomly they were closed today until next sunday T_T. Fail. Dejected, I head back home and since I took the effort to look presentable I decided to stop by Target. And lo and behold, look what I spotted!

Sally Hansen Color Foil Minted Metal & Titanium Flush
Minted Metal (L) & Titanium Flush (R)
These were in the clearance bin for $4.88 (usually 6.99) each! It wasn't the biggest discount but it was better than what I could get for it before (at regular price and utilizing sales and coupons) so yay! I've been wanting to try these for a long while, though not these two particular shades. I actually wanted to try Liquid Gold and Cobalt Chrome but they didn't have those left. Still, I'm happy I actually managed to get some of the Color Foil line on clearance! The green is Minted Metal and the pink is Titanium Flush. They also had Rose Copper, Sterling Silver and Purple Alloy left but I wasn't really into the pale pink, already had a dupe for the silver shade (O.P.I Push And Shove) and I'm not a fan of purple. But if you are looking to get you some of these colors then get thee to Target asap! So continuing on my way home, I remembered I needed some more of the vanilla-scented trash bags that my dollar tree store carries (glamorous right) so I stopped by and....

Milani Neon Dude BlueMilani Neon Awesome Orange


L'Oreal Nail Lingerie Razzle Be Dazzle & Bling Addict
Razzle Be Dazzle (L) & Bling Addict (R)
Woot! I found more goodies! They also had the Milani Neon shade Totally 80's but I'm not too big on chartreuse. If it was a true highlighter yellow I would have been on all over that! Isn't it strange how they put each bottle in that little cardboard packaging? Anyway, they also had several Milani polishes from their gold line and fast dry line and I also saw some Wet N Wild Wild Shine polishes. These L'Oreal Nail Lingerie nail stickers looked so cute that I had to pick them up to try but I don't have any experience with these at all so I don't really know how they apply/wear. But for a buck, how could I resist! Here's a close up of the nail stickers so you can better see the design. They are both pretty much the same thing just one is in white and the other black. 

L'Oreal Nail Lingerie Razzle Be Dazzle L'Oreal Nail Lingerie Bling Addict

If you are interested in any of these, go check out your Target clearance sections and dollar tree stores! YMMV but it's worth a shot! I'm going to start stalking my Walgreen's to see if anymore of the Color Foil shades pop up on clearance!


No comments:

Post a Comment