Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Zoya Flash Sale ends today!

I spotted this on Zoya's twitter :


Don't Miss This!!! Free Shipping + 8oz Remove+ Any order over $10 at Code: FP123 Exp: 8/5/2014

So if you are looking for a small Zoya haul, now is the time! It appears the promo is working only for orders over $10. I heard from a few people that when they ordered very early on at the start of this promotion, the code worked for orders $10 AND over but now it seems to only work at over $10 :( If it still worked at $10, I would have gotten something but I'm not in the spending mood to get 2 polishes for full price just for the sake of getting a free Zoya remove. I love their Remove +, but i'll probably pass this time around. Zoya promotions are frequent so even if you miss this one, there is always another one around the corner!


No comments:

Post a Comment