Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Zoya Bottle Spam Pt. 4

~purchased by me~

Happy hump day! Here are some shinies to get you through the rest of the week. We are now on Part 4 of my Zoya bottle spamming and finally we are at my beloved glitters, holographics and flakies. Zoya makes some awesome special effect nail polishes. I wish they would release more colors of the holographic flakes. Maybe this Christmas we'll get some new shades!

Zoya ChloeZoya Opal

Chloe - 1 coat half over black, Opal - 1 coat half over black

Zoya DreamZoya Payton

Dream - 3 coats, Payton - 2 coats

Zoya BinxZoya Stassi

Binx - 3 coats, Stassi - 3 coats

Zoya RinaZoya Twila

Rina - 3 coats, Twila - 3 coats

Zoya should make more glitters. I'm surprised they haven't come out with a multi-colored glitter bomb like everyone else has. I would like to see their take on it!


No comments:

Post a Comment