Wednesday, September 3, 2014

China Glaze Sun-Kissed Swatch and Review

~purchased by me~


For the labor day weekend my family went to go visit my sister who lives about 5 hours away from us. We basically lived in the pool for three days straight so this swatch also turned somewhat into a unintentional wear test. Here's what I used:

China Glaze Sun-Kissed

I applied this on the previous Thursday and I'm still wearing it 6 days later. There is a little bit of tip wear and the top coat dulled somewhat but I think for 3 days of chlorine abuse, this polish held up very well! I think it's mainly got to do with the base coat, which, unfortunately, is discontinued. I can see why people were snatching up backups while they had the chance!

China Glaze Sun-Kissed Swatch

China Glaze Sun-Kissed Swatch

Sun-kissed is a neon yellow that leans green and has subtle gold shimmer running through it. I'm wearing three coats here, no white undies. I don't know if I'm just too used to seeing bright colors on my nails now but this didn't seem all that bright to me while I was wearing it. It definitely is a yellow highlighter shade, it just didn't sear my retinas as I thought it would lol. That's probably a good thing seeing as how I managed to snap my favorite pair of sunglasses in half while in the pool :(. My bf tried to fix it for me but I told him I wasn't really feeling the harry potter look haha.

China Glaze Sun-Kissed Swatch

The formula on this is good; not streaky or patchy at all. A really nice yellow neon if you are looking for one!

China Glaze Sun-Kissed Swatch

I know this is an old polish but I believe you can still get it online from sites like headtotoebeauty.com for $3-4.


No comments:

Post a Comment