Friday, September 12, 2014

NYC Blue Majesty Swatch and Review

~purchased by me~


The final one that I got from this collection (Fashion Queen Fall 2014) and it's basically like the green one but blue flavor.

NYC Blue Majesty

Blue Majesty has blue hex glitter in a blue base. This is the only one in the four that I got that I thought could use another coat in real life and not just pictures. It seems to be a touch more sheer than the other three. Here it is at two coats.

NYC Blue Majesty Swatch

NYC Blue Majesty Swatch

It's a gorgeous cobalt blue. I think next time I wear it i'll try it at three coats and see if it looks any better. Formula was good, just a little goopy the more you worked with it. I like how the polish won't drag the polish underneath it even if you apply your second coat without waiting for the first to be fully dry.

NYC Blue Majesty Swatch

So all in all, these all have virtually identical formulas and this is the only one that might require more than 2 coats (though you could definitely get away with just two.) The glitter is smooth and doesn't require additional layers of top coat to get it glassy. I love the four that I got from the collection and highly suggest you go get them yourself if you are interested in any!


No comments:

Post a Comment