Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Wet N Wild Spitfire Swatch and Review and first Jelly Sandwich ever!!

~purchased by me~


This is the other polish I picked up from the Wet N Wild Summer Festival Collection. It's an orange jelly that is actually super opaque with a great formula!

Wet N Wild Spitfire

These limited edition polishes sport white caps in lieu of the regular gray ones.

Wet N Wild Spitfire Swatch

This is it at one coat. ONE! Amazing! I don't care for a lot of jellies because of their sheerness but this one can definitely be built up to opacity! The color is nice too, great for Halloween as well as summer!

Wet N Wild Spitfire Swatch

Wet N Wild Spitfire Swatch

This is it at two coats. Perfect opacity, completely smooth and streak free. An absolute dream to work with. If you get any one polish from this collection it should be this one! And now for my first attempt at a jelly sandwich! I used China Glaze's Scattered & Tattered.

China Glaze Scattered & Tattered

I believe this is from their Glitz N Pieces collection. First I put one coat on...

Wet N Wild Spitfire and China Glaze Scattered & Tattered Swatch

Wet N Wild Spitfire and China Glaze Scattered & Tattered Swatch

And stopped to admire that for a bit! I really liked the way this looks! Very halloween. Then I went ahead and layered another coat of Spitfire on...

Wet N Wild Spitfire and China Glaze Scattered & Tattered Swatch

Wet N Wild Spitfire and China Glaze Scattered & Tattered Swatch

Yummy squishy-ness. I liked it like this but you can of course lay on another coat if you don't like the glitter this opaque. If you are looking for a great orange jelly you should considering picking this up while it's still available!

No comments:

Post a Comment