Friday, September 5, 2014

Zoya Noot Swatch and Review

~purchased by me~


Remember that bright yellow shade I was wearing yesterday, Almost Famous? Well, I thought I would jazz it up with some nail art. I thought to myself, easy peasy! Just slap on some striping tape in a chevron pattern on your ring finger, dab a little bit of Zoya Noot on and...


...pull it off to reveal a very ugly, crooked shape. Throw up your arms in anger, rip off the striping tape and just go ahead and paint your contrast color all over the rest of your nails and call it a swatch. Ha!

Zoya Noot

What's nice about shades like these is that you know that they'll cover in one or two coats so you can just slap them on over another manicure.

Zoya Noot Swatch

Zoya Noot Swatch

I absolutely adore grey nail polish. I also really like yellow with grey but that didn't want to work with me. Oh well! All's well that end's well.

Zoya Noot Swatch

Two coats thought you can get away with one careful one. Gorgeous color. It's dark without looking black and it goes very well with my skin tone. I'll have to wear this one on purpose some time!

Zoya Noot Swatch

You can get Zoya polishes at Ulta or from their website. Retails for $9.


No comments:

Post a Comment