Thursday, September 4, 2014

Color Club Almost Famous Swatch and Review

~purchased by me~


I bought this in a set from either Marshalls or TJMaxx a few years back, can't remember which store exactly. They had the entire poptastic collection for $9. Crazy! I snatched it up even though I wasn't a really into creams at the time and I am so glad I did! This is probably my most used collection for nail art and the like. Today I have Almost Famous for review. Here's what I used!

Color Club Almost Famous

Almost Famous is an bright yellow neon cream. As to be expected with Color Club, the formula is fantastic. I used three here but you can probably get away with two.

Color Club Almost Famous Swatch

Color Club Almost Famous Swatch

I wished that we had Rite-Aids where I lived so I can have easy access to this brand but alas, it is not meant to be. For a little while I thought that Sally's Beauty Supply was going to start carrying the brand but that was only a few select shades over the christmas holiday. Oh well, it's for the better; if I had easy access to it that would mean I would have easy access to it and I probably have enough brands tempting me as it is :)

Color Club Almost Famous Swatch

It kind of reminds me of the powdered cheese you get in those macaroni and cheese boxes haha. I still like it though!

Color Club Almost Famous Swatch

Though this is old you can still buy it online at several retailers. They may also have it at your discount stores like Ross, Marshalls and TJMaxx so keep an eye out! This collection is definitely worth picking up!


No comments:

Post a Comment