Wednesday, September 10, 2014

NYC NY Princess Swatch and Review

~purchased by me~


Here is another one that I got from the NYC Fashion Queen collection. I know a lot of people love purple polish so I decided to swatch this one second :). I'm not really big on purple (though a gander into my nail polish collection would denote otherwise) but I needed another polish so I could take advantage of the BOGO 1/2 sale and I didn't want the other two colors more. lol.

NYC NY Princess

NY Princess is purple and (small) blue hex glitter in a purple jelly base. I don't really care for this particular color and I don't like the name of the polish but it is pretty. I don't regret getting it but I probably won't be reaching for it very often haha. I just don't like purple that much!

NYC NY Princess Swatch

This is perfectly opaque and wearable in two coats though looking at my pictures now, I probably could have used another one just for pics. It didn't stain when I removed it and the formula was pretty much the same as the green in this collection. No complaints here.

NYC NY Princess Swatch

NYC NY Princess Swatch

The color is a very rich "true" purple and the glitter pops in this. My mother would love this (her favorite color is purple) and I mean that in a good way.

NYC NY Princess Swatch

NYC is only $1.87 regular price at my store and this is limited edition so if you like it, go get it before it's gone!


No comments:

Post a Comment