Thursday, September 11, 2014

NYC Ruby Queen Swatch and Review

~purchased by me~


Out of the four colors I got from this collection (Fashion Queen Fall 2014) two are monotone (the blue and green) and the other two had thrown in an another color of glitter. NYC Ruby Queen is red and pink hex glitter in a red jelly base. I'm not sure if there are two shades of pink glitter in this (a lighter shade and a darker one) or it's just the glitter being tinted by the base.

NYC Ruby Queen

I for one, love red glitter on the nails. If this was just pure red glitter I would consider it a holiday color but the pink glitter makes me think of Valentine's day haha.

NYC Ruby Queen Swatch

The formula for all these appear the same across the board. Two easy coats, decent formula, decent brush.

NYC Ruby Queen Swatch

NYC Ruby Queen Swatch

Very cute and unique in my collection. I experienced no staining in the time that I wore this. I recommend this shade from the collection as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment