Monday, September 15, 2014

China Glaze When In Doubt, Surf It Out Swatch and Review

~purchased by me~


So this is one of the many peachy-corals I have purchase in the search for a dupe of China Glaze Sun of a Peach. I'm happy to report that I have since sated that lemming, just not with this shade.

China Glaze When In Doubt, Surf It OutChina Glaze When In Doubt, Surf It Out

When In Doubt, Surf It Out is from this year's summer collection, Shore Off. It's a slightly dusty pinky peach/coral cream. This below picture isn't color accurate but it is what it looked like in my kitchen lighting lol.

China Glaze When In Doubt, Surf It Out Swatch

I used three coats. Formula was good and it dried to a nice shine. These swatches are without base or top coat. The rest of the pictures are much more true to color.

China Glaze When In Doubt, Surf It Out Swatch

China Glaze When In Doubt, Surf It Out Swatch

China Glaze When In Doubt, Surf It Out Swatch

This is a cute color and I can see myself wearing it as a pedicure. It's not bad on the fingers either. I got it at Sally's on red tag clearance but since it's relatively new, I'm sure you can still find it.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment