Tuesday, September 9, 2014

NYC Queen's Jewels Swatch and Review

~purchased by me~


So I decided to swatch my favorite color first from this collection! Queen's Jewels is a dark emerald green jelly with small green hex glitters.

NYC Queen's Jewels

It's not really suitable for layering, unless you don't mind it greatly changing your base color. To demonstrate, here it is at one coat:

NYC Queen's Jewels Swatch

And here at two coats:

NYC Queen's Jewels Swatch

Holy wow, this is a two coater! I love this color! It's very festive looking. The color reminds me a lot of Sinful Colors San Francisco. The formula was pretty good, albeit a little goopy. It didn't hinder application though. I didn't wear this very long but for the time that I did wear it, sans base coat mind you, it didn't stain.

NYC Queen's Jewels Swatch

NYC Queen's Jewels Swatch

Super affordable, good formula, opaque in two coats?? What's not to love? If you like green polish, go get this now!


No comments:

Post a Comment