Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Claire's The Extra Mile Swatch and Review

~purchased by me~


Remember that polish I posted about yesterday? The one I was hoping would be a dupe for China Glaze's Sun of a Peach? Well, I'm not sure if this one is a dupe since I don't own SOAP but this damn well good enough for me!

Claire's The Extra Mile

Claire's totally changed up their packaging without me knowing about it. They look a lot better now in my opinion. It seems like a lot of companies are using this type of bottle now. I know Milani re-vamped their polish line and the bottles are similar to this. Also, Model's Own bottles have been like this. Anyway, onto the polish!

Claire's The Extra Mile Swatch

This is perfect. Exactly what I wanted. The Extra Mile is a pastel neon orange. The formula was good too; three coats, no undies. It dried to a nice shine. I love this so much.

Claire's The Extra Mile Swatch

Claire's The Extra Mile Swatch

Whenever I wear pastel neon's I usually get a lot of compliments. This will also make your skin look quite tan and also looks great with a tan! Too bad summer is pretty much over.

Claire's The Extra Mile Swatch

Bottom line, if you have been looking for the perfect pastel orange neon get yourself to Claire's and pick this up! Claire's polish shades aren't really permanent so if you see a color you like you need to get it asap.


No comments:

Post a Comment